Wednesday 2 December 2015

EASY WAY TO ROOT ALL ANDROID PHONES

     HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID PHONE FAST
               DOWNLOAD KINGROOT here
the link above will enable you root your android device,but may not work for androd v5.0+.GIVE IT A TRY

       HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU...
I am trying this on my sch-i535pp.
The previous versions (4.0) would cause the device to reboot and an orange android symbol. Hopefully this version works 

I'll update this after I see.

Update:

"Root failed, no strategy is available."
I will help make the English better if needed 

Kernel build date is July 22nd 2014.
Android version 4.4.2.

I would have root right now if I did not have a locked bootloader...
Darn you Verizon!!!!
Thanks for developing this free root application 
Can't wait until the new exploit is working perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment